Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gluten Free Crispy Chicken Coating

Gluten Free Crispy Chicken Coating

This recipe was enough to cover 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in to large chunks
1 cup gluten free flour blend
1 cup gluten free seasoned bread crumbs
**(see below)
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper

Take chicken that has been marinated over night in butter milk or dairy free substitute (ie 1 cup dairy free milk and 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar) roll the chicken in the coating and either bake at 350 until done or fry in oil on the stove. Either way is yummy.

**To make seasoned bread crumbs I toast 3 pieces of GF bread (Glutino FiberBread)
Process and add in:
2 teaspoon GF Cajun Seasoning (with salt)
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon garlic powder

Whirl all that around in the food processor until it resembles bread crumbs. If the mixture
is still damp pour it out on a baking sheet broil briefly to toast and dry out mixture.

3 comments:

Σάτιρος said...

Hallo! I found your question in blogger's help about the problem you had to remove the pyzam background image that you posted from pyzam to your blog. I have exactly the same problem, but following the instructions they gave you, I found nothing about pyzam in my html code, so I can't remove it. Please, can you help by telling me how did you manage to remove that stupid thing? God bless you. Iraclis, Greece.

Jennifer said...

I was not able to correct the problem using code. I ended up deleting my account and then was able to restart it right away. It was not a problem for me since I did not have any widgets that I really needed at that point. I am sorry, that is all the advice I can give.

Σάτιρος said...

Hallo again.
I was also ready to delete my account, but at the last moment I found the solution that was pretty easy. The background was POSTED, so all you had to do was to DELETE THE POST from your editor and that's all!
Many thanks for the response.
Regards from Greece.